Wednesday 29 July 2009

Simplicity 4273

Pattern Description:
Misses & Miss Petite Jacket, Pants, Skirt, Top & Dress
Pattern Sizing:
16-24. I sewed size 18.
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
yes
Were the instructions easy to follow?
yes
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I like the fact that all garnments are easy to sew and look really great
Fabric Used:
I used cotton for the jacket, the pants and the top, and viscose for the skirt
Pattern Alterations or any design changes you made:
I used a size 18 for everything, but needed fba for top and jacket and "petite" adjustements.
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Yes!!! I'm going to sew it again and again! I will also make the dress.


Cotton jacket:
Cotton jacket
Cotton jacket
Cotton trousers:
Cotton trousers
Cotton top:
Cotton top
Cotton top
Viscose skirt:
Viscose skirt
Viscose skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment